How Do I Find a Book?
To find a book you will need to search the Library Catalog.
- If you know the title of the book, you should do an Exact Title search.
- If you know the author of the book, you should do an Author search.
- If you are looking for a book on a particular topic, you should perform a Keyword search or a Subjects(Library of Congress) search.
- LOC - The Location code corresponds to the building and floor where a book is shelved. Either click on the hyperlinked code for a location guide or use the guides posted around the library or at the Reference desk.
- Call # - once you know the building and floor where the book is located, you will need to have the call number of the book.
- Status - Check to see the current status of the item. If the item is available, this section will display "NOT CHECKED OUT".
|UMS TJ||QA303 .G89||NOT CHECKD OUT|