The Thomas Jefferson Library, the St. Louis Mercantile Library, the State Historical Society of Missouri Research Center - St. Louis, and the University Archives are located on the North Campus of the University of Missouri - St. Louis.
Construction projects for the Science Learning Building at the Benton-Stadler science complex and the Student Wellness and Recreation Center near the Millennium Student Center may impact your visit. Other construction projects may also reroute traffic and change parking arrangements. Please visit the Change For Good web page for the latest information.
About the Libraries
- Brochure Tour of the UMSL Libraries
- Questions? Please contact the Reference Desk: (314) 516-5060.
- Floor Plans and Quick Tours of the Libraries
Getting to UMSL and the Libraries
- General Maps of UMSL's Campus: further information for all buildings and parking locations.
- Parking permits are required in most locations on campus. A few metered spots are available outside the J.C. Penney building, but a daily permit is recommended. For details, please contact the Parking and Transportation office.
- Directions and maps via Google Maps (opens in a new window)
- Driving Directions/Parking/MetroLink/Campus Shuttle Services
- A Campus Shuttle Bus Service is also available.