While ISS assists with immigration matters, students must consult with academic advisors in order to register for classes and plan their degree programs.
Undergraduate Students

Undergraduates should contact their colleges to locate an advisor and register for classes. Click on your college's name below for more information:

College of Arts and Sciences                    College of Business     
College of Education (OASIS)                   College of Fine Arts and Communication 
Joint Engineering Program                       College of Nursing                          
School of Social Work

Graduate Students  

Graduate students are advised by either staff members or program directors in their home departments. To locate your advisor, refer to your admission letter from the Graduate School or consult the information on your department’s webpage.

Enrollment Restrictions

When registering for classes with your academic advisor, be sure to remember the following: