International Student and Scholar Services
The Office of International Student & Scholar Services offers an airport pick-up service for new students who will live on campus! If you request this service, a staff person or student will drive you from the airport to your on-campus housing.
To request this service:
- you must have plans to live on campus
- you must arrive in St. Louis between Wednesday, January 8, 2014 and Sunday, January 12, 2014
- you must submit your request by December 15, 2013.
- If your flight information changes after you send your request, send us the new information.
- If your flight is delayed or cancelled, call or text our special airport pick-up number: +1 314-632-6225. If you get the voicemail, leave a message with your full name and updated arrival information. You need U.S. coins to use a phone at the airport.
If you do not submit your arrival information, you will need to make your own arrangements to arrive on campus. Please do not ask for an airport pick up through our office and also arrange for someone else to meet you at the airport.
|Deadline to request pickup for Spring 2014
Airport Pick-up Request Form
Note: all fields are required