The Office of International Student & Scholar Services offers a free airport pick-up service for new students who will live on campus! If you request this service, a staff person or student will drive you from the airport to your on-campus housing.
To request this service:
- you must have plans to live on campus
- you must arrive in St. Louis between Friday, January 9 and Sunday, January 11, 2015
- you must submit your request by Friday, January 2.
- If your flight information changes after you send your request, send us the new information.
- If your flight is delayed or cancelled, call or text our special airport pick-up number: +1 314-439-1076. If you reach the voicemail, leave a message with your full name and updated arrival information. You need U.S. coins to use a phone at the airport.
If you do not submit your arrival information, you will need to make your own arrangements to arrive on campus. Please do not ask for an airport pick up through our office and also arrange for someone else to meet you at the airport.
|Deadline to request pickup for Spring 2015||
Friday, January 22, 2015
Airport Pick-up Request Form
Note: all fields are required