For your internal application to be considered for any UMSL position, you must:
- Login with your SSO ID.
- List your complete work history as well as other employment (including significant volunteer experience) which demonstrate your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Provide Education details for all education levels.
- List at least three (3) references different than those listed in the work history section.
- Respond to ALL questions in the Applicant Questionnaire section completely.
- Attaching a resume is NOT a
substitute for completing these sections of the application. Any
application that does not have these sections completed in full will be
accept any application materials (resumes, cover letters, etc.) by e-mail, mail, or walk-in. All applications and application materials must
be submitted through our online application system.
must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume, and list
of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft
Word document and upload as a resume attachment. Limit document name to
50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special
characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.).
personal data must be collected and verified following the candidate's acceptance of a contingent offer of employment.