Well Woman Exam
After Hours Info
Info to Know
Forms and Policies
Class Excuse Policy
Meet the Staff
We provide treatment for a variety of conditions and concerns including:
- Acute illness and injuries
- Ongoing health conditions
- Routine health visits
- Mental health
- Cold / Flu / Allergies
- Ear ache / Headache
- Rashes / Skin problems
- Sore throat / Cough
- Stomach ache
- Urinary tract infection
- Hepatitis A / Hepatitis B
- HPV vaccine
- TB Skin test
- Blood glucose / A1C / Cholesterol
- Blood pressure / Weight check
- HIV / STD testing
- Physical exam
- Strep test
- Vision screen
Want to quit smoking? Please call Health Services at 314-516-5671 to schedule an appointment with a nurse practitioner. Nicotine patches, gums and lozenges are provided to students, faculty and staff free of charge.
How to Quit
If you are ready to quit smoking, UMSL is ready to help. Quitting is a challenge, and we have tips, resources and programs to help you quit and start a healthier life. Health Services works to provide quality smoking cessation programs and services for all students, faculty and staff.
- You will have greater success quitting with a support program.
- Stay busy and engage in physical activity.
- Avoid stressful situations, tempting situations and triggers, such as alcohol and coffee.
- Find new activities and hobbies.
- Focus on the rewards and benefits of quitting.
Benefits of Quitting
- Risk of all smoking-related diseases is reduced.
- Blood pressure and pulse rate lower.
- Improved circulation
- Improved sense of smell and taste
- More energy and stamina.
- More money.
- No need to worry about where and when you can smoke.
- Hair, clothes, breath, car and home will smell better.
Tobacco cessation resources