Well Woman Exam
After Hours Info
Info to Know
Forms and Policies
Class Excuse Policy
Meet the Staff
- Missouri State Law requires all students who reside in on-campus housing to have received the meningococcal vaccine.
- You must show proof of a meningitis shot at age 16 years or older.
- If you DID NOT receive a meningitis shot after your 16th birthday, you will need to get a booster shot.
- Meningococcal vaccine. Students must receive either MCV4 (Menactra®) or MPSV4 (Menveo®) to meet this requirement. Students who do not comply may be subject to removal from campus housing.
- Please submit your shot records to our office by mail, fax or drop off during business hours.
Health Services offers the Meningitis vaccine, by appointment, for $110. We accept cash, check or you may charge it to your student account.
Please call (314) 516-5671 for any questions or to schedule an appointment.