Center for Teaching and Learning
Graduate Student Conference 2013
Monday, August 12 and Tuesday, August 13; 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
FREE to all participants, this professional development and orientation conference offers 3 tracks of sessions and a wide variety of resources valuable to YOU. Whether you are just beginning your grad school experience at UMSL, are at the end of your dissertation, or fall anywhere in between, register now to save your seat!
Exciting conference changes this year:
- Central Location – GSC2013 will be held in SSB and the MSC
- More lunch choices – Mix & Match, Bring Your Own, or Save for Later- thanks to the generosity of our 2013 sponsors, with GSC2013 registration you receive vouchers good for purchasing munchies from a variety of campus options.
- More sessions for Experienced Graduate Students
- Exciting Raffle Opportunities
- Resource and Vendor Fair
- Sessions on:
- Career Development and Professional Choices
- Revving Up Your Research
- Technology Tools
- Teaching & Learning for Instructors
- Classroom Management- F2F & Online
- Presentation & Conference Skills
- Writing in Graduate School & Getting Published
- Life Balance & Financing Your Degree
- Building Your Network & Thriving in Graduate School
- And much, much more!
Want to get even more out of the conference? Sign up for GSC2013 Staff Opportunities at: http://tinyurl.com/GSC2013staff
Questions? Contact Chani Smason at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314.516.7131.
2012 Conference Schedule
2011 Conference Schedule
2010 Conference Schedule