Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 8:30 AM
Friday, January 16, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Messages about Teaching and Learning and the Syllabus
Representatives from the Center for Teaching and Learning and the Faculty Resource Center lead this hands-on session to introduce best practices for teaching and learning on campus and online.
Instructional Computing and Technology Classrooms
Meet representatives from Instructional Support Services to learn the technology supports in UMSL classrooms.
Campus Libraries: Supports for Students and Faculty
Reference Librarians join us to introduce the supports offered for teaching and research at UMSL Libraries.
Promoting Student Success: What Would YOU Do?
Representatives from four key offices lead a discussion to introduce UMSL policies and procedures essential to our work.
- Multicultural Student Services
- Student Retention Services
- Disability Access Services
- Associate Dean, College of Arts & Sciences and College of Fine Arts & Communication
Promoting Safety, Preventing Violence, Practicing Respect and Integrity: What Every Faculty Member Needs to Know
Case studies based on authentic campus situations steer this discussion of policy and procedures related to three key topics. Discussion is led by representatives from:
- Office of Academic Integrity
- Counseling Services
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Student Conduct and Community Standards
- Institutional Safety and Campus Police