Focus on Teaching and Technology 2013: A Regional Conference
October 24-25, 2013 at the University of Missouri-St. Louis
The FTTC is an annual two-day regional conference held on the UMSL campus that hosts participants from universities, community colleges, K-12 schools, and corporations. The 2013 conference marks the twelfth annual conference with a planning committee of 31 colleagues from eleven institutions. Each year, the conference program offers a choreographed ensemble of keynote addresses, faculty innovations showcased during concurrent sessions, technology workshops, and vendor exhibits. The conference program has evolved over the years to reflect emerging trends in technology applications in higher education and developing shared expertise in online teaching experiences and strategies. While session presentations introduce technology tools, the FTTC conference planning committee selectively designs the program to create a conversation about the proper application of technology.
The 2013 FTTC Call for Proposals is now closed. Thanks to those who submitted proposals.
Interested in Sponsoring the FTTC?
Call for Sponsors
Sponsor Form - Please complete this form if you wish to sponsor the conference. Thank you to all our sponsors!
Registration is NOW OPEN.
Please refer to the information below for pricing.
All registration prices include complimentary lunch on each day of the conference. More details to come.
|| Early-bird registration (before September 25) is $80.
|| Standard registration (after September 25) is $100.
Student registration is $25.
Must be an enrolled college student at the time of the conference and register with an official university/college provided email address to be verified later. Coupon code: student
Conference presenters are eligible for a 50 percent discount from the conference registration fee
(e.g. final cost = $40 if early-bird registrant; $50 if standard registrant)
Conference presenters will be emailed their respective coupon codes. Note: If you are a member of a sponsoring institution, please use whichever coupon code gives you the better discount. (see below) For example, if you are an UMSL community member who will be presenting, please use the UMSL coupon code to entitle you to the free registration. You may not combine coupon codes; please select the better deal for you.
Special institutional rates are available to universities and colleges sponsoring the conference.
- Gold Level Sponsoring Institutions: Faculty may attend at no cost, but registration is required with your institutional email address.
- University of Missouri - St. Louis: Contact the CTL (email@example.com) for the coupon code so you may register for free.
- McKendree University: Contact Rick Bonsall (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the coupon code so you may register for free.
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville: Contact email@example.com for the coupon code so you may register for free.
- Silver Level Sponsoring Institutions: Faculty may attend at 50% off the early bird or regular registration fee.
- St. Louis Community College: Contact Lita Pener (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the coupone code so you may apply the 50% discount off the early bird or full registration fee
- Bronze Level Sponsoring Institutions: Faculty may attend at 25% off the early bird or regular registration fee.
- Missouri University of Science & Technology: Contact Irina Ivliyeva (email@example.com) for the coupon code so you may apply the 25% discount off the early bird or full registration fee.
- Washington University: Contact Bryn Lutes (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the coupon code so you may apply the 25% discount off the early bird or full registration fee.
Social Media: Help us spread the word!
Previous Conference Programs:
2012 Focus on Teaching and Technology Conference
2011 Focus on Teaching and Technology Conference
2010 Focus on Teaching and Technology Conference
2009 Focus on Teaching and Technology Conference
2008 Focus on Teaching and Technology Conference