The Forensic Division at Community Psychological Service is committed
to providing attorneys with expert forensic psychological services, including
expert testimony and forensic evaluations for adults and juveniles. Our psychologists generate objective and comprehensive reports in a timely manner. Evaluations include empirically validated testing instruments, in-depth diagnostic interviews, behavioral observations, extensive record reviews, and relevant collateral interviews.
Our areas of specialty include:
• Competence to stand trial/proceed
• Competence to waive Miranda Rights
• Pre-sentencing evaluations
• Criminal responsibility
• Psycho-sexual evaluations
• Violence risk assessments
• Disability evaluations
• Parenting competency evaluations
• Personal Injury
• Second opinion evaluations and record reviews
• Attorney preparation for expert witness deposition and testimony
For consultation or to arrange an evaluation, please call 314-516-5824.