The Mission of the Center for Behavioral Health is to:
Provide high quality and affordable outpatient psychotherapy and evaluation services for adults, couples, children, and families throughout the St. Louis region.
- Serve as a training site for graduate students in the Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, psychology interns, and postdoctoral residents.
Our vision is that the effects of mental illness upon individuals and their families should be alleviated through the coordinated provision of evaluation and treatment by psychologists, future psychologists, and other providers, trained in the most effective evidence-based assessment techniques and treatment interventions.
Our Core Values:
- Excellence - in the provision of treatment, evaluation, and training to our clients and students
- Integrity - in promoting accuracy, honesty, and truthfulness in our interactions
- Respect - for others’ dignity and worth, and their rights to privacy, confidentiality, and self-determination
- Responsiveness - in providing timely, focused, and effective services
The Center for Behavioral Health is the primary community service site for CPS. Our staff include licensed psychologists, psychological interns, advance doctoral students, and certified school psychologists. All of our interns, doctoral students, and school psychologists are supervised by licensed clinical psychologists.
St. Louis County Children's Service Fund
Evaluation services are available at no cost to St. Louis County residents under 20 years of age. These services are paid for by the St. Louis County Children's Service Fund.
Community and Children's Resource Board of St. Charles County
Evaluation services are available at no cost to St. Charles County residents under 19 years of age. These services are paid for by the Community and Children's Resource Board of St. Charles County.
Franklin County Community Resource Board
Evaluation services are available at no cost to Franklin County residents aged 6 to 18. These services are paid for by the Franklin County Community Resource Board.
Please follow the link here to start the referral process through the FCCRB.
St. Louis Regional System of Care
Evaluation services are available at no cost to high risk St. Louis City and County residents 21 years and younger. These services are paid for by the St. Louis Region Community that Cares.