About International Studies and Programs
International Studies and Programs Founder
Faculty and Staff
Focus On Learning
Global Ethnic Collaborative
Community Engagement And Partnerships
International Honor Society
International Studies and Programs Offerings
Chancellor's Certificate in International Trade
Lectures and Seminars
Intensive English Language Institute
Short-Term, Non-Credit Programs for International Students
A note about passport expeditor/courier services
International Studies Certificates
Calendar of Events
German Culture Center
The Nicholas and Theodora Matsakis Hellenic Culture Center
Greek Studies Program
Japan America Society of St. Louis
Irish Studies Program
International Student and Scholar Services
Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
International Alumni Update Form
Study Abroad Office
International Performing Arts
Guide to Accent Marks
UMSL International Studies and Programs
Do I need a passport?
International Studies and Programs promotes understanding of other peoples and cultures through international and multicultural programming.
We strive to internationalize the campus to ensure that students graduate with a rich and vibrant global competency we believe is necessary in today's world.
In addition, International Studies and Programs:
• provides international experiences for UMSL students
• provides services for international students and scholars, including recruiting, admissions, immigration, orientation, taxation issues, and non-academic counseling
• oversees the International House (in cooperation with Residential Life)
• provides passport services
• works with area organizations to enhance the region's culural life and economic development
International Studies and Programs staff members are internationally-oriented and appreciative of people from other countries and cultures.
The University of Missouri-St. Louis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution committed to excellence through diversity.