Connecting Human Origin and Cultural Diversity Program
Student and Teacher Programs
The Connecting Human Origin and Cultural Diversity Program offers a variety of programs for both students and teachers alike:
- CBHE Eisenhower Professional Development Programs for teachers (1997, 1999, 2000 and 2001).
- Mathematics, Anthropology and Science Teaching (1997-1998).
- Middle School Summer Science Camps (Normandy NSF Summer 1998 and 1999).
- Summer of Service/Summer of Fun (Community Service Camp for Teens-summer 1998, 1999).
- Anthropology in the Classroom: An Anthropological Field School for Teachers (2001-2002).
- Heart of our Community (Welston and Normandy) middle school, (summer and after school programs 2000, 2001).
- The Science of Digging up our Past: An Anthropological Field School for Teachers (2000-2001).
- Funding Pending Using Anthropology to Explore Your Neighborhood:
An Anthropological Field School for Teachers and their Students
- IN-Gear for Careers teacher enrichment programs for teachers and middle school students (St. Louis Public, Welston, Normandy, Maplewood/Richmond Heights).
- Gear-up student enrichment program for 7-12 grade students. (2006-2009).
- St. Louis Teacher Enhancement Program (STEP) (2005-2007).
- High School Science Lessons: Human Anthropological Forensics and Earth Science (Missouri Fossil Record)