To change a program, you will need to fill out and get College approval for the Senate C&I Program Change Form.   Please follow the Instructions carefully to facilitate a quick approval process.

At the same time, you must also submit the CBHE Program Change (PC) Form.  Please see the instructions for the PC Form. The sample Program Changes Forms for Adding an Option or Making a Program Inactive may also shed more light on the expectations.

When you have completed the packet, please refer to the Program Change Checklist before submitting the packet to your dean's office.

Before starting the process, it may be helpful to review the types of program changes requiring approval by the State.