The nominee may want to include the following in the personal philosophy statement and/or as additional supporting materials:
- Innovative techniques developed to assess student learning and provide feedback.
- A description of a created course or a revised curriculum.
- Concrete examples of effective mentoring techniques.
- Innovative teaching techniques shared with other teachers.
- Steps taken to extend the learning process beyond the classroom.
- Creative ways teaching draws upon ones research or public service.
- Contributions to peer discussion of teaching and learning and/or class design through publications, presentations, web-based resources, etc.
- Evidence of impact at the state or regional level.
- Copies of course syllabi
See also Resources for Teaching