Office of Academic Affairs
Policies and Documents
Office of Academic Integrity
Colleges and Schools
Centers and Institutes
Academic Support Units
Information About UMSL Faculty
Information For UMSL Faculty
Information About UMSL Students
Information For UMSL Students
Assessment at UMSL
Five Year Program Reviews
Assessment of Faculty
Student Assessments and Processes
In addition to the Form FP and a narrative that explains the entries in the form, you may summarize the cost/benefit of adding the new program. Sample ideas include the following:
- What is the likely economic impact of this program?
- What is the impact that the new program is expected to have on the current program, department, and/or entire university?
- How will this program affect the quality of existing programs?
- What is the impact of the program on the human resources in the unit?
- Is this program likely to generate significant new tuition funds?