Study Abroad Office

Study Abroad by Major: Japanese


Following is a list of UMSL partner universities which offer coursework in Japanese. These universities may combine Japanese language study with some coursework taught in English. Click on the university name for more information. Visit the foreign universities' web sites or the Study Abroad Office in 261 MSC for courses listings. (Note: you'll often need to search for "faculty" or "module" to find the department)

Universities with Courses Taught in English and Japanese

Country University Language
Japan Kansai University English and Japanese
Japan J.F. Oberlin University English and Japanese
Japan Rikkyo University English and Japanese
Japan Tokyo Jogakkan College English and Japanese
Japan Toyo University English and Japanese

Summer Programs





Japan Study Tour


*Must have high level of the language for some of the programs.


Last modified September 17, 2010