Study Abroad Office

Study Abroad by Major: Chinese


Following is a list of UMSL partner universities which offer coursework in Chinese. These universities may combine Chinese language study with some coursework taught in English. Click on the university name for more information. Visit the foreign universities' web sites or the Study Abroad Office in 261 MSC for courses listings. (Note: you'll often need to search for "faculty" or "module" to find the department)

Universities with Courses Taught in English

Country University Language
China Nanjing University (mainly business program; few language courses) Chinese and English
Taiwan National Taiwan Normal University Chinese and English
Summer Programs Click here for a full list

Country University Language
China China Study Tour English

Last modified August 27, 2010