Since its inception in 1986, the University of Missouri-St. Louis Louis Bridge Program has provided exemplary college access services to the St. Louis community. Bridge
remains one of the most successful and widely emulated
models, providing unique and comprehensive year-round precollegiate programming for underserved high school students and parents. Student participants represent public and private high school institutions throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area.
As UMSL’s flagship precollegiate program, Bridge prides
itself on providing program offerings that equip students
with competencies critical for the successful matriculation
to post-secondary institutions throughout the United States.
Bridge continues to lead the way while exemplifying college
access best practices throughout the St Louis area.
- Saturday Academy
- Summer Academy
- After School Clubs
- Parent Academy
- "CONNECT" Parent Support Group
- College Preparation Workshops
- Personal and Professional Development Seminars
- Networking and Mentoring
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Express Scripts Inc. - McCluer South Berkeley College "CLICK" Club
- Express Scripts Inc. - Normandy Middle School Summer Academy
- Express Scripts Inc. - Normandy Middle School After School Club