New Student Experience Overview
About New Student Programs
New Student Orientation
International Student Orientation
Triton Overnight Experience
ALEKS Placement Testing
Parent and Family Programs
Parent and Family Orientation
First Year Parents
Communication and Publications
Weeks of Welcome
Exploring St. Louis
Students Who Are Parents
On Campus Services
WOW Crew Leaders
Faculty & Staff
You are cordially invited to University of Missouri-St. Louis Family Weekend. The weekend starts Friday and the fun won’t end until Sunday morning. Family Weekend’s flexible schedule provides a great balance between family bonding and UMSL-sponsored fun.
October 16-18, 2015
Why should I attend Family Weekend?
- Experience student life first-hand
- Enjoy a wide variety of family events
- Learn more about the UMSL campus and services offered
- Explore and get to know the city St. Louis
- Network with other parents and families of students attending UMSL
- Mingle with members of the UMSL community
- Find out how much your student loves UMSL!
- Fun prizes and activities all weekend!
- Cheer on the Tritons!
For hotel and directions to campus, please click here.
Thank you to our 2014 Family Weeknd sponsors!