Interlibrary Loan is designed for requesting books and other materials that are not available through the MERLIN/MOBIUS online catalogs. If you need assistance requesting books via MERLIN or MOBIUS, please see a Reference Librarian at the reference desks. We will not fill requests for books that are available through the MERLIN or MOBIUS online catalogs or books that are available in the University of Missouri - St. Louis Libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan items are borrowed according to the terms and conditions of the lending library (the library that loans UMSL the item).
- Renewals are solely at the discretion of the lending library.
- Replacement terms and costs for lost items vary according to the lending library and the item borrowed.
- ILL items are seldom recalled, but if they are, please return the item as soon as possible.
- Please return items on-time and in good condition. Late and lost items can jeopardize our ability to borrow from other libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan reserves the right to limit the number of requests.