- Café TJ Summer Hours:
May 18 - June 2: Closed
June 3 - Fall Semester: Monday - Thursday, 10am - 4pm, Friday 10am - 4pm (Closed Saturday & Sunday)
For more information about the café, visit their web page.
- Announcements from Spring 2013 -
- Thomas Jefferson Library open late Monday - Thursday, May 5-9 and 12-16, 2013 (4/30/2013)
- Extra computers are available in the Thomas Jefferson Library (Room 315) to help you prepare for the end of the semester. Hours are 9:00AM - 6:00 PM, Monday - Thursday, April 29 – May 2 and May 6 - 9. (04/29/2013)
- Do you remember?
… the pool in front of the Thomas Jefferson Library? … finding a book in the Library before computers?
Take a trip back in time with the UMSL Libraries’ Jubilee Exhibit!
UMSL Libraries: Your Reference for Success for 50 Years
Exhibit held April 15—19 in the lobby of the Thomas Jefferson Library.
Refreshments and slideshow in Room 315.
Monday and Tuesday, 9:00-11:00 AM
Wednesday and Thursday, 1:00-3:00 PM (poster) (04/15/2013)
- Celebrate UMSL's 50th Anniversary (1963 - 2013)! More information
- Café TJ, Grand Opening Week - January 22 - January 25
$.50 off any Starbucks drink during Grand Opening Week!
For more information: Café TJ (01/18/2013)
- Announcements from Fall 2012 -
- Thomas Jefferson Library open until midnight before finals: Sunday - Thursday, December 2-6 and 9-13, 2012. For more information, see the full schedule. (12/3/2012)
- Café TJ, in the Thomas Jefferson Library, is open for business!
Stop by to enjoy a full range of Starbucks coffees plus snacks, sandwiches and wraps prepared by Sodexo. Usual hours will be 7:30am – 7pm, Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-2pm Friday, 10am-3pm Saturday, and 12pm-5pm Sunday, with abbreviated hours during breaks and the summer session.
Re-fuel with coffee and snacks and relax with your friends -- Café TJ is here for you!
More information is available at Sodexo's web site: Café TJ (12/3/2012)
- Extra computers are available in the Thomas Jefferson Library (Room 315) to help you prepare for the end of the semester. Hours are 9:00AM - 6:00 PM, Monday - Thursday, November 26 – 29 and December 3 - 6. (11/26/2012)
- You have been SUMMONed! Summon is a new search engine which indexes many of the print and electronic resources UMSL makes available for your research. You can access the Summon search box on the Libraries' home page. If you have any questions about how to use it, please refer to our Summon Help page, stop by one of the Reference Desks or contact a librarian for assistance.
To celebrate, we present this video for your enjoyment. (8/29/2012)
- Level 4 at the Thomas Jefferson Library is now a Silent Floor. Please respect your fellow students and maintain a quiet study atmosphere. (8/20/2012)
- New BookEye scanners are available in the Thomas Jefferson and Ward E. Barnes Libraries. (8/20/2012)
- Bestsellers and new books are showcased in the main lobby of the Thomas Jefferson Library. (8/20/2012)
- Study rooms are available on the fifth level of the Thomas Jefferson Library. Stop by the CPM desk on Level 5 for more information and to check out study rooms, or try the new same-day room reservation system. (8/20/2012)
- Laptops are available for checkout at the Thomas Jefferson Library's Circulation Desk -- in-library use only.(8/20/2012)
- Need Help Doing Research? Make an appointment for a one-on-one Research Consultation: Students who need help with research papers or projects may sign up for a research consultation at the Thomas Jefferson or Ward E. Barnes Libraries' Reference Desks or register online. (Fall 2011)
- Check out the Thomas Jefferson Library Tour for a quick guide to all 5 floors. (Fall 2011)
- Take a look at the Barnes Library Guide for information about the library collections and services available on the south campus. (Fall 2011)
- Follow Us on Twitter! Follow the Libraries on Twitter at http://twitter.com/UMSLlibraries for library news and services, including doing library research and updates on library resources and exhibits. (Fall 2011)