Skip to main content


Non-Degree in a Graduate Program. Students may apply for status as Non-Degree-Seeking graduate students in a graduate program. Applicants must provide an official transcript directly from their BA institution which shows completion of a baccalaureate or higher degree, with a G.P.A. of 2.5 or greater. The dean of the Graduate School admits Non-Degree-Seeking students only upon recommendation of the unit.

Nondegree-seeking students are not eligible for financial aid, assistantships, fellowships, or tuition support.