(C-1) Admission of Undergraduates to 5000 and 6000-Level Courses

(C-2) Graduate Institute or Workshop or Graduate Course Offered Through Continuing Education-Extension 

(C-3) Inter-University Graduate Exchange Program Enrollment Request This form is not available on-line. It must be obtained in person from the Registrar's Office. 

(C-4) University of Missouri System Visiting Student Application

(C-5) Request for Course Replacement

**Must be completed by the last day to add a course in the semester that the student is taking the replacement course**