Faculty and Staff
Thomas M. Meuser
Shirley L. Porterfield
Courses and Advising
Events and Announcements
Multimedia and Learning
Life Review Project
Video & Links
Gerontology Research Registry
Graduate Student Resources
Courses & Advising
Maintaining Good Standing
The Gerontology Program is a multi-disciplinary unit of the Department of Sociology, Gerontology & Gender (SGG) at UMSL.
University of Missouri–St. Louis
1 University Blvd.
574 Clark Hall
St. Louis, MO 63121
- Tom Meuser, PhD, Program Director: 574A Clark Hall / 314-516-5421 / email@example.com
- Rachel Craft, PhD, Advising & Practicum Coordinator: 702 SSB Tower / 314-516-5141 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Seipel, Administrative Assistant: 574 Clark Hall / 314-516-6020 / email@example.com
- Colleen Milne, Graduate Teaching Assistant: 574D Clark Hall / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brianne Overton, Graduate Teaching Assistant: 574B Clark Hall / email@example.com
* Clark Hall is in the center of the north (main) campus just north of the Thomas Jefferson Library. Visitors should enter the campus via Natural Bridge Road and University Drive. Turn right at the first stop sign, go down the hill staying in the left lane. Once you pass the JC Penney Conference Center on your left, you will see a visitor parking lot and our new Health & Wellness Center. Turn left and park in the visitor area. Clark Hall is immediately across the grassy quad from the Health & Wellness Center and left of the Pedestrian Bridge. There are two blue dumpsters by the rear entrance. Enter there and take the elevator to the 5th floor to visit with Dr. Meuser or other members of our staff.