2014 BSN Preview Day
Please join us for our annual BSN Preview Day at the College of Nursing at the University of Missouri-St. Louis! We will be offering two opportunities on Saturday, January 25th for prospective students to learn about our Pre-Licensure BSN Options and admission criteria; view our facilities; speak to our Nursing faculty, staff and current students; and see what it’s like to take part in an actual Nursing class—complete with a hands-on activity utilizing our patient simulation equipment (please note that the program will be focusing solely on Pre-Licensure Options; not RN to BSN). You may sign up to attend either of the following sessions (both sessions will offer the same information; there is no need to attend multiple sessions).
Saturday, January 25, 2014
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
* The morning session is now full.
Spaces still remain in the afternoon session, as of 1-14-14.
Seton Center Building
University of Missouri-St. Louis
Students who submit an UMSL application at Preview Day
will have their $35 application fee waived!! *
* Please note that February 1st is the clinical application deadline for the Fall 2014 Traditional BSN Option, as well as the final clinical application deadline for the Summer 2014 Accelerated BSN Option; February 15th is the clinical application deadline for the Fall 2014 Part-Time BSN Option. Clinical applicants should not wait until Preview Day to submit their university application, as it is recommended that clinical applicants start the application process to the university at least 4-6 weeks prior to the deadline.
Please RSVP by emailing the following information to our Admissions Representative—Hina Mahmood—at email@example.com:
- Prospective Student’s Name
- Number of guests (including prospective student) that plan to attend Preview Day
- Which session you plan to attend (please choose only one)
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (full)
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Once your RSVP is received, we will send you an email confirming your space. The email will also provide directions and a map. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 1 week of submitting your RSVP, please be sure to check your “Junk Mail” folder before submitting your RSVP again.
Space is limited, so please email your RSVP as soon as possible!
Please contact Hina Mahmood with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.