Joan Ruppert, MSN, RN
Assistant Teaching Professor
and Accelerated BSN Program Director
- Assessment of Clients in Health and Illness
- Adult Health Nursing I and II
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- BSN - Saint Louis University, 1981
- MSN - Saint Louis University, 1998
- "The Geriatric Patient with ESRD: Special Patients - Special Needs," Journal of Nephrology Nursing, January/February, 1986, Vol. 3, No. 1:5-13.
- "A Model for Patient Education," American Nephrology Nurses' Association Journal, October, 1986, Vol. 13, No. 5:253-255.
- Assisted in developing/editing manual entitled, "Nephrology Nursing Certification Review Guide," American Nephrology Nurses Association, 1st Edition, 1989.
- On-line ANNA Presentation, Latex Allergies Item-Writer for Post-test, June, 2000.
- Reviewer, Hemodialysis Chapter, Contemporary Nephrology Nursing: Principles and Practice, American Nephrology Nurses Association, Second Edition, 2006.