Checklist to Apply to Graduate School
Please review the items below to ensure that you have completed all of the requirements for your application to Graduate School.
- Complete and submit the Graduate School application
- Submit a departmental supplemental application if required.
- Check the deadlines to apply for your particular degree program
- Pay the application fee if you are a first-time UMSL graduate student
- Request the Registrar of each university you have attended to send an official transcript to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Request the requisite number of letters of recommendation be submitted to the Graduate Admissions office.
- Submit a writing sample to the Graduate Admissions office if required by your degree program of interest.
- Request that official GRE/GMAT scores be sent to the University. In the interim, you are encouraged to submit an unofficial copy of your test scores.
- If applicable, submit an Application for a Teaching or Research Assistantship directly to the graduate department.