Undergraduate Business Programs
Upper Division Requirements - All degrees - All students
Upper Division Non-Business or Business Requirement
Upper Division Non-Business Requirement
English 3120 Business Writing, with a minimum grade of C-
Two global awareness courses selected from an approved list maintained in the Office of Undergraduate Academic Advising in the College of Business Administration.
MGMT 4220 - Business Assessment Test
General Degree Requirements-all degrees--all students
- Students must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours for any baccalaureate degree from the College of Business Administration.
- Students must complete a minimum of 60 non-business hours.
- Students must complete a minimum of 48 hours in business courses.
- Students must complete a minimum of 36 hours of upper division business courses.
- Students are limited to a maximum of 24 credit hours in any single business discipline beyond core courses .
- Students are limited to a maximum of 78 credit hours in business and economics combined.
- Students must attain a minimum campus grade point average of 2.0. Grade modification may be used in calculating this grade point average.
- Students must attain a minimum business grade point average of 2.0. Grade modification is not used in calculating this grade point average.
- Students seeking an emphasis area or major within the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree, Bachelor of Science in Accounting Degree, and/or Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems Degree must attain a minimum grade point average of 2.0 in the emphasis/major. Grade modification is not used in calculating this grade point average.
- A minimum grade of C- is required for each course in the business core (except MGMT 4219); for each course which serves as a prerequisite for another course; and for each course in an emphasis area and/or major.
- Of the maximum of 18 hours which may be taken on a satisfactory/unsatisfactory graded basis, only 9 hours can be in business, and those are restricted to electives--courses beyond the required business core courses.
- Business course prerequisites are enforced by the College of Business Administration and include a minimum campus grade point average of 2.0 as a condition for taking any upper division business course.
- Emphasis areas may be added for up to two years following degree completion.
- Each additional degree from the College of Business Administration requires 15 unique hours taken at University of Missouri - St. Louis subsequent to completion of the prior business degree.