College of Business Administration Home
Bachelor of Science in Accounting (BSA)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS)
General Education Requirements
Supply Chain and Analytics
Advisors by Specialization
Meet the Staff
Advanced MIS Lab
Small Business Resources
The Current Newspaper
Ombudsman and Student Concerns
Future UMSL Business Building
- Students must complete a minimum of 60 hours from a four year, baccalaureate degree granting colleges/universities.
- A minimum of 50% of all business course work must be completed at University of Missouri - St. Louis.
- Students must complete a minimum of 21 graded hours in business courses.
- Individuals must complete their last 30 hours in residence at University of Missouri - St. Louis.
- A minimum of 56 graded hours at University of Missouri - St. Louis are required to qualify for consideration for Latin Honors.
- Students seeking to use a lower division course to satisfy an upper division business requirement must validate the course being transferred. If successfully validated, the transfer course will waive the need to take the upper division equivalent course at University of Missouri - St. Louis, but the course transferred will be counted as lower division. It will not count toward the 36 upper division hours required in business.
- Completion of a 42-hour general education block, which is certified by the sending institution as fulfilling its general education requirement, will be viewed as fulfilling University of Missouri - St. Louis' general education. However, all lower division courses required as part of a degree program at University of Missouri - St. Louis must be completed.
- For Accounting and Information Systems majors, nine credit hours must be taken at the University of Missouri - St. Louis. For students pursuing emphasis areas in Business Administration, at least six hours in the emphasis area must be taken in residence.