College of Business Administration Home
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS)
General Education Requirements
Logistics and Operations Management
Advisors by Specialization
Meet the Staff
Advanced MIS Lab
Small Business Resources
The Current Newspaper
Ombudsman and Student Concerns
Future UMSL Business Building
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY?
DO YOU RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID?
ARE YOU ENROLLED IN THE FEDERAL WORK STUDY PROGRAM?
If your answer is "yes" to the above questions, the Academic Advising Office in the College of Business Administration needs you!
Why the College of Business Administration?
- Our office is flexible. We will adapt your work hours to your school schedule. Your education is your number one priority, and we understand that.
- The work load will be tailored to your individual needs. If you can help us with filing, that would be terrific. If you have computer skills, we have opportunities for you to utilize them as well.
- You can make connections. It's a great way to meet faculty in the College of Business Administration, and other students.
- We like students. That's why we work here! Business students are our number one priority, and your presence will be appreciated on many different levels.
- This position has the capability to be varied and interesting. You can learn how to register students and process add/drops. It could include updating the College of Business Administration web site, updating various spreadsheets, and contacting new students and inviting them in for appointments.
If you are interested, please call us at (314) 516-5888 and ask for our Work Study Coordinator.