Opportunity Is Knocking...
The Mentor Handbook
MIS Mentoring Meetings
About the MIS Program
CS vs MIS
Careers in MIS
UMSL MIS Website
UMSL MIS Alumni Page
Career Profile Questionnaire
Job Search Process
Online Resume Review
Contact your mentor and/or ask him or her to answer the following questions. Use this exercise as an opportunity to break the ice with your mentor, and to learn more about the field! Feel free to follow up on any answers you receive. Please interview your mentor by October 1, the sooner the better.To submit your Career Profile, press the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form. Use the RESET button at the bottom of the form to clear the input fields if you want to start over.
*Indicates required input fields in order to process your profile.
1. What is your education?
2. What is your experience?
3. What do you like best about your job?
4. What do you like least about your job?
5. Please finish this sentence:
6. Please finish this sentence
7. What was your most challenging professional moment?
8. What kinds of community service do you perform?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. What is your favorite quote or proverb?
Please press the submit button to register your career profile.