|The requirements for a B.S. in IS include the general education requirements, the business course requirements and 21-24 hours in IS as specified below. All classes must have a grade of C- or better to be eligible. Students may not take more than 24 hours in IS counted toward the 120 hours necessary for graduation. 1. Required Core Course
2. A student must complete 7 courses (21 hours) as specified below.
- Inf Sys 2800: Information Systems Concepts And Applications
3. A student must complete 2 courses from the following list. At least 1 of those courses must be a 3000-level Information Systems Course.
- Programming/Requirement (6 hours):
- Inf Sys 3806: Mgrl. Appl. of Object Oriented Programming I
- Inf Sys 3816: Mgrl. Appl. of Object Oriented Programming II
- Analysis and Design Requirements (6 hours)
- Inf Sys 3810: Information Systems Analysis
- Inf Sys 4850: Information Systems Design
- Database Requirement (3 hours)
- Inf Sys 3845: Database Management Systems
- Inf Sys 3841: Enterprise Information Systems
- Inf Sys 3842: Management of Telecommunications
- Inf Sys 3843: Decision Support Systems for Business Intelligence
- Inf Sys 3844: Developing Business Applications in .NET
- Inf Sys 3846: e-Commerce
- Inf Sys 3847: Web Design
- Inf Sys 3848: Security and Information Systems
- Acctng 3421: Accounting Information Systems
- Finance 3503: Computer Applications in Finance
- Marketing 3722: Social Media Marketing
- CS 2700: Computer Systems: Architecture And Organizations
- CS 4760: Operating Systems
- CS 4300: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Seminars and Independent Studies are restricted to those offered by and approved by the Department Faculty and approved by the Department Chair.
Degree Requirements are SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Inf Sys 3890: Internship in Information Systems
- Inf Sys 3898: Seminar in Information Systems Management
- Inf Sys 3899: Independent Study In Information Systems
Check with your advisor for the latest updates.