Min Ju, Ph.D.
Office: 1302 Tower ~ Voice: 314-516-4075
Ph.D. (Marketing & International Business), Saint Louis University
Areas: Marketing and Marketing Strategy
|MBA||MKTG 5700||Marketing Communications|
||MKTG 3700||Basic Marketing|
|MKTG 3720||Management of Promotion|
Current Research Areas:
Areas: marketing strategy, channel management, inter-firm relationships, firm capabilities
Selected Significant Publications
Ju, Min, Hongxin Zhao, and Tiedong Wang (2014), “The Boundary Conditions of Export Relational Governance: A ‘Strategy Tripod’ Perspective”, Journal of International Marketing, 22 (2), 89-106.
Ju, Min, Kevin Zheng Zhou, Gerald Yong Gao, and Jiangyong Lu (2013), “Technological Capability Growth and Performance Outcome: Foreign Versus Local Firms in China”, Journal of International Marketing, 21 (2), 1-16.
Ju, Min, Hung-Gay Fung, and Haim Mano (2013), “Firm Capabilities and Performance: An Institutional Perspective on Foreign and Local Firms in China”, The Chinese Economy, 46 (5): 86-104.
Murray, Janet Y, Min Ju, and Gerald Yong Gao (2012), “Foreign Market Entry Timing Revisited: Trade-Off between Market Share Performance and Firm Survival”, Journal of International Marketing, 20 (3), 50-64.
Ju, Min, Janet Y. Murray, Masaaki Kotabe, and Gerald Yong Gao (2011), “Reducing Distributor Opportunism: Effects of Monitoring Mechanisms, Norm-based Information Exchange, and Market Orientation”, Journal of World Business, 46 (4), 487-496.
Ju, Min and Hongxin Zhao (2009), “Behind Organizational Slack and Firm Performance in China: The Moderating Roles of Ownership and Competitive Intensity”, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 26 (4), 701-717.Ju, Min (2007), “Deferred Executive Compensation Policies in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises”, China & World Economy, 15 (4), 102-117.
- UMSL International Studies & Programs Fellowship Award
- Best Paper Award, the Global Marketing Track, American Marketing Association
- Summer Educator’s Conference, 2010
- 45th AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow
- Ad Hoc Reviewer
- Asia Pacific Journal of Management
- British Journal of Management
- International Business Review
- International Marketing Review
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of International Marketing
- American Marketing Association
- Academy of International Business