About the College
Administrators and Staff
Mission and Vision Statements
Faculty Areas of Expertise
Partnerships and Outreach
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Alumni and Friends
Donate to The College Of Business
Our Alumni News
Departments and Centers
Future UMSL Business Building
News and Events
Breakfast and Business
Advanced MIS Lab
Graduate Management Admission Council
Honor Societies and Student Organizations
Links of Interest
Small Business Resources
Awards and Scholarships
1009 SSB Tower
College of Business Administration
University of Missouri- St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63121
- Areas: Strategic Management
- MGMT 4219 - Strategic Management
- Areas: Entrepreneurial orientation, social networks, nonprofit performance, local economic development
- Selected Publications:
- Mehra, A., Borgatti, S.P., Soltis, S., Floyd, T., Ofem, B., Halgin, D., Kidwell-Lopez, V. 2013. “Imaginary worlds: Using visual network scales to capture perceptions of social networks.” Research in the Sociology of Organizations, Volume on Contemporary Perspectives on Organizational Social Network Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
- Ofem, B., Floyd, T., Borgatti, S.P. 2012. “Social networks and organizations.” ACompanion to Organizational Anthropology. Blackwell Publishing.
- Borgatti, S.P., Ofem, B. 2010. “Overview: Social network theory and analysis.” Social Network Theory and Educational Change. Harvard Education Press.
- Research grant:
- “Cognitive, relational, and strategic drivers of organizational effectiveness.” National Science Foundation: Innovation and Organizational Sciences Program. $485,553. SES-1063773. (Project manager and coauthor, June 2011 to May 2013).