1009 SSB Tower
College of Business Administration
University of Missouri- St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63121
- Areas: Strategic Management
- MGMT 4219 - Strategic Management
- Areas: Entrepreneurial orientation, social networks, nonprofit performance, local economic development
- Selected Publications:
- Mehra, A., Borgatti, S.P., Soltis, S., Floyd, T., Ofem, B., Halgin, D., Kidwell-Lopez, V. 2013. “Imaginary worlds: Using visual network scales to capture perceptions of social networks.” Research in the Sociology of Organizations, Volume on Contemporary Perspectives on Organizational Social Network Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
- Ofem, B., Floyd, T., Borgatti, S.P. 2012. “Social networks and organizations.” ACompanion to Organizational Anthropology. Blackwell Publishing.
- Borgatti, S.P., Ofem, B. 2010. “Overview: Social network theory and analysis.” Social Network Theory and Educational Change. Harvard Education Press.
- Research grant:
- “Cognitive, relational, and strategic drivers of organizational effectiveness.” National Science Foundation: Innovation and Organizational Sciences Program. $485,553. SES-1063773. (Project manager and coauthor, June 2011 to May 2013).