Professor Emeritus of Management & Psychology
Ph.D. (Industrial Psychology), Washington University, 1957
M.A. (Psychology), Washington University, 1956
B.A. (Psychology), Washington University, 1951
- Areas: Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Management & Organizational Behavior
- Areas: Ability and Personality Assessment; Organizational Climate; Corporate Values
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Thumin, F., Johnson, Jr., J., Kuehl, C. & Jiang, "Corporate Values as Related to Occupation, Gender, Age & Company Size," The Journal of Psychology, 129(4), 1995, 389-400.
- Thumin, F. & Barclay, A., "Faking Behavior & Gender Differences on a New Personality Research Instrument," Consulting Psychology Journal, 45(4), Fall 1993, 11-22.
- Diplomate in Industrial / Organizational Psychology (ABPP)
- Fellow of the American Psychological Association
- Past-President of the Missouri Psychological Association
- Has served as management consultant to numerous business organizations