Lecturer Emeritus of Management
M.B.A., University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1974
B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Iowa,1957
Associate of Arts, Burlington, Iowa Junior College, 1954
- Areas: Business Strategy, U.S. & International Behavioral Sciences, Management/Leadership
- Reviewed & contributed to textbook modifications in Strategic Management and Management & Organizational Behavior.
- Initiated an on-going guest speaker program involving St. Louis based executives in Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior classes.
- Extensive business experience with Monsanto Company (Solutia, Inc.) involving engineering, manufacturing, marketing, business analysis, and strategic management and business development internationally.
- Past Chair of School of Business Undergraduate Studies Committee.