About the College
Administrators and Staff
Mission and Vision Statements
Faculty Areas of Expertise
Partnerships and Outreach
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Alumni and Friends
Donate to The College Of Business
Our Alumni News
Departments and Centers
Future UMSL Business Building
News and Events
Breakfast and Business
Advanced MIS Lab
Graduate Management Admission Council
Honor Societies and Student Organizations
Links of Interest
Small Business Resources
Awards and Scholarships
Lecturer Emeritus of Management
M.B.A., University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1974
B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Iowa,1957
Associate of Arts, Burlington, Iowa Junior College, 1954
- Areas: Business Strategy, U.S. & International Behavioral Sciences, Management/Leadership
- Reviewed & contributed to textbook modifications in Strategic Management and Management & Organizational Behavior.
- Initiated an on-going guest speaker program involving St. Louis based executives in Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior classes.
- Extensive business experience with Monsanto Company (Solutia, Inc.) involving engineering, manufacturing, marketing, business analysis, and strategic management and business development internationally.
- Past Chair of School of Business Undergraduate Studies Committee.