About the College
Mission and Vision Statements
Faculty Areas of Expertise
Partnerships and Outreach
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Alumni and Friends
Donate to The College Of Business
Our Alumni News
Departments and Centers
Future UMSL Business Building
News and Events
Breakfast and Business
Advanced MIS Lab
Graduate Management Admission Council
Honor Societies and Student Organizations
Links of Interest
Small Business Resources
Awards and Scholarships
Assistant Teaching Professor
Office: 1310 Tower - Voice: 314-516-5623
M.B.A. (Finance and Accounting), Washington University, 1975
B.A. (Psychology, Math), College of William and Mary, 1970
- Areas: Management
- Became a Licensed Insurance Agent (Life and Annuities) for the State of Missouri in 1993.
- Acquired the Series 6 License (Mutual Funds and Variable Annuities) from the National Association of Securities Dealers in 1994.
- Earned a Certified Management Accountant (C.M.A.) by the Institute of Management Accounting in 1976.
- Beta Gamma Sigma, 1975.
- Received the Mid-American Volkswagen Award in 1975.
- Received the Consortium for Graduate Study in Business Fellowship Award in 1973.