Professor of Management Science
Office: 1012 Tower ~ Voice: 314-516-6119
PhD, Economics, The Pennsylvania State University, 1970
BA, Economics, Miami University, 1966
Teaching: Operations Management and StatisticsResearch:
- Areas: statistical cost estimation, production planning, learning, techniques of cost-effectiveness analyses
- Recent Publications:
- "Specification Versus Data Fitting: SEM Prediction and the Q-class Estimator," The Journal of Forecasting, vol. 17, 1998, pp. 77-93, (with Stephen Cantrell and Walter Mayer).
- "Measuring Efficiency with a Linear Economic Model," Applied Economics, vol. 35, 2003, p. 1459-1468. (with Homeé F.E. Shroff, Thomas R. Gulledge and Kingsley E. Haynes).
- "Benefit-Cost using Data Envelopment Analysis" Forthcoming in Annuls of Operations Research. (with J. H. Dula´, D. Retzlaff-Roberts and M.-L. Bougnol).
- "Nonparametric frontier analysis with multiple constituencies," Forthcoming in the Journal of Operational Research Society. (with M.-L.Bougnol, J.H.Dula, and D.Retzlaff-Roberts).
- Current Research Projects
- Principal Investigator: "OptForce: New Human Resource Optimization Methods," Office of Naval Research
- Editor, Topics in Operations Research
- Associate Editor, Military Operations Research