Adjunct Associate Professor of Business
M.B.A. (Marketing & Finance), University of Chicago, 1982
NIH Postdoctoral Training, (Metabolic Regulation), Harvard University, 1973-75
Ph.D.(Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry), North Carolina State University, 1973
M.S.(Nutrition), Purdue University, 1969
B.S.(Science Education, Chemistry), Cornell University, 1967
- Areas: Operations management, statistics, information systems, supervision
- Areas: Accounting rules and behavior in organizations, Application of management science models to community service organizations.
- President, Gateway Chapter, infORMS
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Extensive United Way activities include: Management Issues Committee,
- Management Assistance Center Consultant, Allocations Panels, Admissions
- Committee, Torchlighter speaker.