About the College
Mission and Vision Statements
Faculty Areas of Expertise
Partnerships and Outreach
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Alumni and Friends
Donate to The College Of Business
Our Alumni News
Departments and Centers
Future UMSL Business Building
News and Events
Breakfast and Business
Advanced MIS Lab
Graduate Management Admission Council
Honor Societies and Student Organizations
Links of Interest
Small Business Resources
Awards and Scholarships
Emeritus Professor of Quantitative Management Science
Ph.D., 1964, Economics and Statistics, Oklahoma State University
M.S., 1958, Economics and Statistics, Baylor University
B.B.A., 1956, Economics, Baylor University
A.A., 1950, Business, Southwestern Illinois College
- Taught courses in business statistics, forecasting, and statistics of quality control.
- Wrote textbooks in fundamentals of business analysis, statistics, and forecasting.
- Wrote a variety of articles, proceedings and special studies pertaining to statistics.
- Completed in-house USAF studies and activities.
- Served on the faculities of the University of Texas at Austin, Midwestern State University, and Baylor University.
- Participated in local and national professional associations.