Emeritus Professor of Quantitative Management Science
Ph.D., 1964, Economics and Statistics, Oklahoma State University
M.S., 1958, Economics and Statistics, Baylor University
B.B.A., 1956, Economics, Baylor University
A.A., 1950, Business, Southwestern Illinois College
- Taught courses in business statistics, forecasting, and statistics of quality control.
- Wrote textbooks in fundamentals of business analysis, statistics, and forecasting.
- Wrote a variety of articles, proceedings and special studies pertaining to statistics.
- Completed in-house USAF studies and activities.
- Served on the faculities of the University of Texas at Austin, Midwestern State University, and Baylor University.
- Participated in local and national professional associations.