PhD, Production and Operations Management, The University of Mississippi, 2005
Assistant Professor of Logistics and Operations Management
Office: 229 Express Scripts Hall ~ Voice: +1 314-516-5890
M.A. Economics, The University of Mississippi, 2002
B.E. International Trade and Aeronautical Engineering,
Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2000
- Santos, C., T. Gonzalez, H. Li, K.-Y. Chen, D. Beyer, S. Biligi, Q. Feng, R. Kumar, S. Jain, R. Ramanujan, A. Zhang (2011), HP Enterprise Services Uses Optimization for Resource Planning, to appear in Interfaces.
- Li, H. and D. Jiang (2011), New Model and Heuristics for Safety Stock Placement in General Acyclic Supply Chain Networks, to appear in Computers and Operations Research, doi: 10.1016/j.cor.2011.08.001
- Li, H. and M. Amini (2011), A Hybrid Optimization Approach to Configure a Supply Chain for New Product Diffusion: A Case Study of Multiple-Sourcing Strategy, to appear inInternational Journal of Production Research, doi: 10.1080/00207543.2011.597789
- Li, H. and K. Womer (2011), Stochastic Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling and Its Military Applications, MORS Phalanx, March.
- Amini, M. and H. Li (2011), Supply Chain Configuration for Dynamic Diffusion of New Products: An Integrated Optimization Approach, Omega, Vol. 39, No. 3, p313-322.
- Rego, C., H. Li and F. Glover (2009), A Filter-and-Fan Approach to the 2D Lattice Model of the Protein Folding Problem, to appear in Annals of Operations Research.
- Li, H. and K. Womer (2009), A Decomposition Approach for Shipboard Manpower Scheduling, Military Operations Research, Vol. 14, No. 3, p1-23.
- Li, H. and K. Womer (2009), Scheduling Projects with Multi-Skilled Personnel by a Hybrid MILP/CP Benders Decomposition Algorithm, Journal of Scheduling, Vol. 12, No. 3, p281-298.