Degrees Held: Ph.D. (MIS) Indiana University, Bloomington, 1986
MBA (Finance) Indiana University, Bloomington, 1985
B.E. (Mechanical) Honours, University of Jodhpur, 1971
- Areas: Database Design, System Design
- Areas: Systems Implementation Issues, User issues in Systems Design, Management of IS
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Joshi, K., "A Model of Using Perspective on Change: The Case of IT Implementation," MIS Quarterly.
- Joshi, K., "An Investigation of Equity as a Determinant of User Information Satisfaction," Decision Sciences.
- Worked in industry for 9 years in the areas of materials management and systems
- Member of Association of Information Systems
- Member of Decision Science Institute