Professor of Finance
Office: 1105 SSB Tower Voice: 314-516-6148
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Degrees Held:
Ph.D., Finance, Pennsylvania State, University Park, 1982
MBA, Finance, Pennsylvania State, University Park, 1974
B.S.B.A., Gannon University, Erie, Pennsylvania, 1973
Areas: Corporate Finance, Commercial Banking, Real Estate, Investments
Advanced Security Analysis
Principles of Real Estate
Commercial Bank Management
Practicum in Finance
- Areas: Health Care Economics; Commercial Banking; Investments.
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Lawrence, E., & Elliehausen, G., "Payday Advance Credit in America: An Analysis of Customer Demand," Monograph No. 35, Georgetown University, Credit Research Center, April 2001.
- Lawrence, E. & Smith, L.D., "Forecasting Losses on a Liquidating Long-term Loan Portfolio," Journal of Banking and Finance, Sept. 1995.
- Lawrence, E. & Arshadi, N., "A Multinomial Logit Analysis of Problem Loan Resolution Choices in Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Feb. 1995.
- Lawrence, E., "Financial Innovation: The Case of Student Investment Funds at U.S. Universities," Financial Practice and Education, Spring/Summer 1994.
Serves as a public arbitrator for the NYSE and NASD for investment disputes.
American Finance Association, European Financial Management Association, Financial Management Association, French Finance Association
Serves as paper reviewer for the following journals:
Journal of Banking and Finance, Review of Economic and Statistics, Financial Practice and Education, Financial Management