Associate Professor of Accounting
Office: 1209 SSB Tower ~ Voice: 314-516-6122
Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1967
M.S., Southern Illinois University, 1960
B.S., Southern Illinois University, 1956
- Auditing, Financial Accounting
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Page, F., "How External Auditors Can Help You Evaluate Internal Control," The Internal Auditor, Oct. 1980.
- Page, F., "Local Practitioners Respond to Compilation and Review,"
- The National Public Accountant, Oct. 1980.
- Page, F., "Procurement Scheduling--A Transportation Formulation," Management Services, Jan. 1971.
CPA (Illinois, 1963)
Member of Professional Honor Societies: Beta Gamma Sigma, Beta Alpha Psi, Phi Kappa Phi