About the College
Mission and Vision Statements
Faculty Areas of Expertise
Partnerships and Outreach
Administrators and Staff
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Alumni and Friends
Donate to The College Of Business
Our Alumni News
Departments and Centers
Future UMSL Business Building
News and Events
Breakfast and Business
Advanced MIS Lab
Graduate Management Admission Council
Honor Societies and Student Organizations
Links of Interest
Small Business Resources
Awards and Scholarships
Associate Professor of Accounting
Office: 1209 SSB Tower ~ Voice: 314-516-6122
Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1967
M.S., Southern Illinois University, 1960
B.S., Southern Illinois University, 1956
- Auditing, Financial Accounting
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Page, F., "How External Auditors Can Help You Evaluate Internal Control," The Internal Auditor, Oct. 1980.
- Page, F., "Local Practitioners Respond to Compilation and Review,"
- The National Public Accountant, Oct. 1980.
- Page, F., "Procurement Scheduling--A Transportation Formulation," Management Services, Jan. 1971.
CPA (Illinois, 1963)
Member of Professional Honor Societies: Beta Gamma Sigma, Beta Alpha Psi, Phi Kappa Phi