John J. Anderson
Professor of Accounting & Associate Dean
PhD - Accounting, University of Wisconsin -- Madison, 1967
B.B.A. - Accounting, University of Wisconsin -- Madison, 1959
- Areas: Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (undergraduate)
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Areas: Instructional Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Anderson, J., Business Computing With Lotus 1-2-3, Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1986.
- Anderson, J. & Smith, L.D., "Impact of Inflation Accounting on Comparisons of Rates of Return on Investment," Accounting and Business Research, Spring 1986.
- Anderson, J., "Computer-Supported Instruction in Managerial Accounting," The Accounting Review, July 1976.
- Associate Dean of School of Business Administration (since 1986)
- Vice President - Research, Information Systems Auditing and Control Association (1990-91)