College of Arts and Sciences Organizational Chart
Administration and Staff
Advising and Student Resources
Dr. Marcus Allen Advising Center
Student Advisory Council
LSAT, MCAT and GRE Test Prep Information
GRE Test Prep Strategy Live-Online Courses
Departments and Academic Programs
Certificates and Minors
Online Forms and Reports
Alumni and Friends
Undergraduate Capitol Research Day
Undergraduate Research Symposium
Resources for Researchers
Upcoming CAS Events and Colloquia
Missouri residents age 65 and older may enroll in a University of Missouri-St. Louis undergraduate credit course on an audit, space-available basis (after fee-paying students have enrolled) for a $25 registration fee. Any course-related fees are additional.
Proof of age and Missouri residency must be provided at time of enrollment, and any course requirements or prerequisites must be met.
- Interested potential students should go to MyView
- Then go to “Browse Course Catalog” to find courses in which they might be interested.
- Next, on the MyView page, search “Schedule of Classes” to see if courses of interest are offered.
- Fill out the express application form and bring that to the Registrar (269 MSC) no sooner than two work days before the start of classes.
- The Registrar will determine if space is available. Once this has been verified, the students should bring the form to the Cashier’s Office (285 MSC), pay the fees and get ready to take the courses of interest.
Questions or concerns please contact The Advising Center, 303 Lucas, 314-516-5501