Grievance Procedures: What to do if something goes wrong
- If Experimental session is canceled:
- contact the experimenter and ask if participation credit is due
- If unsatisfied, contact the Subject Pool Administrator: email@example.com
- If the experimenter reasonably tried to reschedule the experiment, then no credit is due; however, if the participant showed up to the session and the experimenter cancelled abruptly, then the participant is due credit for the session.
* If you have difficulty re-scheduling a different time, please complete an experimenter no-show form [Experimenter No-Show Form.pdf] to explain why.
- If you did not receive credit in your course for participating in research:
- Has it been more than 10 days since participating?
- Be sure to have all receipts for participation
- Then, contact the Subject Pool Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an e-mail to the address above. Be sure to clearly articulate your situation. Be sure to include detailed information.
- The SPA will look up all of your credit and determine your eligibility for credit.
- If as a participant you have concerns about your rights as a research subject you may call the Chairperson of the Institutional Review Board at (314) 516-5897.