Careers in History:
We here in the History Department understand that there can be a lot of anxiety when it comes to considering your future career. We also know that as a student, there are going to be a lot of questions. Such as:
- What Skills do Employers Want to See on a Resume?
- How do I Get My Hands on a Good Internship or Job?
- Am I Career Ready?
- What Can I Do With This Major?
Many of the answers to these questions can be found at UMSL Career Services. The History Department also has the following resources to help you get started:
- Career Options and Exploration
- Executive Fellows Mentoring Program
- Careers With a History Degree Course
We are here to help answer these questions, and support you however we can. If you need more information, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact your undergraduate or graduate advisor in the History Department.